Regional Product Line Manager
Tucson, AZ 85743 US
Currently looking for a subject matter expert in hydrocyclones and capital sales process. The ideal candidate will have a background in project selling and as well has a very strong technical background on hydrocyclone mechanics and theory. Role is a high level individual contributor, position is remote or hybrid with a candidate based anywhere in the US .
- Serve as the product expert and provide training and guidance for Sales, Field Service and customers.
- Travel with sales to customer sites and engineering firms to troubleshoot, win orders, consult on system design, and ensure proper aftermarket support is in place.
- Provide guidance on sizing and equipment recommendations based on practical experience.
- Work closely with the Global PLM and maintain a strong connection for subject matter to the respective global product line management.
- Work independently with limited supervision to focus on growing the business through site inspections and audits at customer's site.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business.
- 5-7 years of experience with hydrocyclones and slurry pumps, valve experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of mining equipment, markets, customers, and competitors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of capital sales environments and experience with complex tender processes.
- Demonstrated experience with installation and maintenance of equipment and parts.
- Ability to read and interpret contracts, specifications, and drawings.
- Thorough understanding of commercial selling including marketing, bidding, and pricing techniques.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing on a technical level and make formal presentations including training of in-house Sales and Field Service of products.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, interpersonal, and customer relations skills. Requires skills in planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Ability to travel up to 60% across North America to customer sites and internal offices