Baghouse Field Service Technicians
Hebron, KY 71836 US
- Spends majority of time on job sites performing baghouse labor such as filter bag and cage installation, baghouse repairs and other requirements as directed by the Lead Supervisor.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of products, installation techniques and specifications for all BWF projects.
- Ensures vendors/contractors have appropriate certifications to meet safety compliance.
- Travels as needed to in state and out-of-state locations as required (50-100%)
- Attends all required customer's site-specific training, and BWF safety and baghouse training.
- Mechanically inclined in using basic tools such as wrenches, hammers, screw drivers, etc.
- Minimum of a high school education
- Mechanical skills with experience in industrial facilities (preferred)
- OSHA 10 Certification (preferred)
- MSHA Certification (preferred)