Biomedical Technician II
Madison, WI 53715 US
$5, 000 Sign on Bonus plus Relocation for an Experienced Biomedical Tech
Qualified candidate may be eligible for a $5, 000 sign on bonus plus paid relocation.
We are looking for an experienced Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET II ) that installs, inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, calibrates, and verifies the performance of complex biomedical equipment with minimal supervision.
You will be based in the Madison, WI, area and, as part of a team, cover the area roughly up to one hour away. You should be competent in the use of all applicable test equipment and tools required in the performance of these duties.You may serve as technical advisor to the medical and clinical staff in the safe operation and use of clinical equipment as well as assist in developing specifications for the selection of new clinical equipment.
Company benefits include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing training and education
- Growth and promotional opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K
Education and Qualifications:
- Associates degree in a technical/electronics field or equivalent military experience or two years of equivalent experience
- Technical Certification (CBET) strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years'experience working with biomedical equipment in a clinical engineering environment
- Valid driver's license required;variable travel requirements depending on primary site that may require use of personal vehicle