Moon Township, PA 15108 US
- Part of Corporate Development global team
- Participates and actively supports corporate projects and initiatives in a variety of capacities, including:
- Analyzing and processing financial data
- Preparing executive business cases
- Preparing executive power point presentations for SLT, SHC and external parties
- Working with cross functional teams on data collection and validation of strategic initiatives
- Supporting and driving internal initiatives related to T2W.
- Following up and preparing response as it relates to SHC action items.
- Help coordinate and monitor cross functional strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Business acumen
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organization, time management, and prioritization
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing, and active listening.
- Great interpersonal skills