Horsham, PA 18976 US
- Oversight and coordination of our Computer Aided Design (CAD) operations
- Completion of assigned civil engineering or survey projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Quality control of all output and providing education and professional development to technical staff to maintain or increase efficiency.
- 10 plus years related Civil/Survey experience
- Expert level experience working with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Microstation, Trimble Business Center, Cyclone and Revit software knowledge a plus
- College degree or technical school in Civil/Survey related field preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Goal oriented and highly organized
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies.
- Self motivated, team player.
- Involvement in every aspect o plan preparation and production.
- Maintain current CAD standards and develop additional standards as necessary.
- Develop CAD and software policy and procedures.
- Manage and update AutoCAD styles and databases.
- Help troubleshoot software issues.
- Perform review of base models and surfaces and resolve inaccuracies or missing features.
- Responsible for training staff for increased knowledge of additional products.
- Coordinate with CAD consultant.
- Identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Quality control and plan checking for quality and accuracy.
- Perform various types of Civil Engineering and Land Survey projects.