Hatfield, PA 19440 US
This is a 2nd shift role (2: 30pm - 12: 00am).
- Looking for any experience with CNC Milling machines or Lathes. Conventional machining experience is also a plus.
- Required programming to consist of a low level of complexity;typically, two and three axis tool paths.
- Write and prove out CNC programs when required.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose processes to eliminate variability.
- Manufactures and inspects detailed parts and tools from blueprints, sketches, drawings, and verbal instructions using a variety of machining tools and equipment (mills, lathes, drill presses, grinders, and other machining equipment).
- Assist and instruct others in proper set-up procedures.
- Keep work area clean and free from safety hazards.
- Maintain acceptable quality and efficiency level.
- 4-6 years'experience working as a CNC Machinist
- High school or equivalent
- Manual Machinist experience an asset.
- Aptitude for detail and accuracy
- High level of competency in PC based software including Windows, CAD, CAM (SmartCAM preferred)
- Persistence required to ensure workflow is maintained, ability to work independently.
- Large CNC machining and/or VTL experience desirable.