CNC Machinist/Prototype Machinist
Attleboro, MA 02703 US
Successful candidates Must possess:
- A strong CNC background in milling.CNC turning is a plus
- Proficient in current version MasterCam and SolidWorks is a plus
- Ability to setup and operation of a wide variety of machinery
- Ability to construct precision prototype parts and models from raw stock materials.
- Work from blueprints, solid models and sketches, and receive verbal and written instructions.
- Tool and die-making /assembler experience is a plus.
- The ability to be operate conventional machining equipment including Vertical Millers (Prototrak control), Lathes, and Surface grinders
- Design and construct tools, jigs, and fixtures for assembly and manufacturing needs to meet production schedules and objectives.
- Experience with 3D printing is a plus.
Careers that have the required foundational skills that are desirable for this position are:
A high school degree or equivalent is required, plus the ability to work with other people in teams.
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter, who will take direction from other people but also take initiative.
Applicable Trade School experience is a plus
Ability to read and understand mechanical prints
Ability to use hand tools. And have their own basic Machinist hand tools
Conventional machining capability
Ability to work safety in a hazardous environment
This candidate should have 5+ yrs experience in CNC programing and setting up CNC machines