Chemical Quality Control Laboratory Technician 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift
Fords, NJ 08863 US
- Must be knowledgeable and willing to learn and perform all of the tests and procedures required for the Quality Control Lab Technician position.
- Must produce accurate and truthful data in a safe manner according to the procedures and guidelines listed the Quality Control Lab Technician training program.
- Must be responsible and self-motivated to work rotating shifts without supervision.
- Must have good communication and written skills and report results in a timely manner.
- Must support and comply with the company's safety programs and attend safety meetings.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize the work in a busy work environment
- Performs testing on and approve incoming raw materials.
- Performs testing on in-process samples and approve/reject completed production batches.
- Performs testing on samples from out-going containers, tank wagons, drums, and totes from Traffic and Warehouse.
- Performs testing on R & D and other samples. .
- Responsible for the recording of results in the designated workbooks, testing plans, LIMS, and SAP.
- Reports unsafe conditions, out of spec. Results or unsafe behavior to a supervisor immediately.
- Associate's degree is required, Bachelor's degree in technical discipline is preferred.
- Five years of quality experience is required with an Associate's degree, 1 year of experience with Bachelors.
- Must be able to work Rotating shift (Day, Evening, and Night).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.