Tiverton, RI 02878 US
- Currently looking for a Civil Drafter for preparing complete plan sets from marked-up plans and/or verbal instruction within a project team.
- Concentration in Civil and land development projects, including site/civil plans, drainage plans, grading, site surveys, storm water management, etc.
- Providing engineering support in the form of cut-fill estimates, volume calculations, watershed analysis, and site grading using Autodesk Civil 3D software.
- Preparing detailed and accurate documentation and data analysis for our survey division including drafting, charts, notes, maps, etc.
- Preparing field stakeout files for GPS and total station survey equipment.
- Associate's degree in Engineering Design or Technical/Vocational certification.
- 5+ years'experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Solid understanding of trigonometry and geometry
- Experience with ArcMap/GIS and/or MicroStation is desired but not required.
- Experience with HydroCAD desirable.