Collegeville, PA 19426 US
Currently in need of a Civil Engineer to regularly work and interact directly with clients and various municipal and governmental agencies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others).
- Complete sketch and construction document plan preparation.
- Complete computer-aided design of lot geometrics, building dimensional and zoning criteria, horizontal and vertical design layout of sites and site improvements, as well as roadway, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, and watermain design.
- Complete stormwater management and BMP facility design, site grading, NPDES permitting and erosion and sedimentation control measure designs.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Ideally licensed professional engineer in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Proficiency in land development and subdivision, design, permitting and approval processes
- Recent experience in applying for and obtaining N.P.D.E.S. Permitting and D.E.P. General permits
- Proficiency and working experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficiency with Hydraflow and other Hydrological/Hydraulic design software
- Experience with HECRAS studies and FEMA map revisions is a plus