Civil Project Engineer
Hatboro, PA 18976 US
- Project management to review development plans for conformance with local ordinances, including sub-division and land development, zoning, grading, stormwater, escrow accounts, construction administration, and meeting attendance.
- Project engineering design for stormwater and detention basin, and infrastructure rehabilitation, preparation of E&S adequacy, general permits, and N.P.D.E.S. Permits for submission to conservation districts and D.E.P.
- MS4 programs including the preparation of information materials, illicit discharge inspections, annual reporting, etc.
- Must have prior experience with municipal account management in either a primary or backup role.
- B.S.C.E. Or equivalent.
- 7-10 years experience with municipal engineering, client representation, plan review, and public works design.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer is preferred.