Customer Service - Repairs
North Hills, CA 91343 US
Reports to: Customer Service Mgr Repairs
Responsible for processing customer orders and quotes for the repair station.
- The candidate must be a team player, should be able to work independently, act decisively, and have above-average planning and organizational skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- 3+ years of aerospace / Manufacturing customer service background preferred.
- Experience resolving and working with escalated customer issues. Capable of multitasking and prioritizing job duties.
- A minimum of a high school education or GED with previous experience is required.
- A two or Four-year degree is preferable, but not mandatory.
- Sitting, walking, and standing for up to 10 hours in the day. Able to lift 25 lbs. As required.
- Minimum 40 work hours expected per week during company operating hours. Some overtime may be required.
Has the Authority to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity relating to the product, process, and quality system. To identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system. To initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels. To verify the implementation of solutions and control further processing or delivery of non-conforming products until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process customer quotes based on customer repair orders.
- Supports inbound customer product inquiries and customer status updates.
- Follows up on quotes with customers.
- Provides price and estimates date of delivery to customer.
- Review customer purchase order requirements to determine actions to be taken.
- Consistently reviews schedules to meet customer deliveries.
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary.