Data Compliance Analysis
Kissimmee, FL 34747 US
Work Schedule Orlando based role;onsite preferred for training
- ·4+ years of experience in data analysis, exploration and cloud database management
- ·Fundamental knowledge of SQL, Python, Tableau and Snowflake
- ·Understanding of standardize data security regulations and/or privacy laws
- ·Project management, technical and business writing, and communication skills.
- BA/BS –Computer Science or equivalent work experience
In the Data Compliance Analyst role, you will manage data governance, guest data incident response, and marketing compliance for the Customer Engagement organization.
You will report to the Associate Manager, Marketing Compliance.
- ·Monitor guest data collection, usage and transmission workflows related to systems and databases in scope for internal security/privacy audits.
- ·Support guest data and marketing compliance initiatives for Experiences.
- o Perform reviews of suppression bundle database configuration, as well as audit individual suppression business logic.
- o Participate in risk assessment processes, includes guest dataflow reviews, data/impact analysis and data validation, for the Non-leisure Business Compliance project.
- ·Support and monitor dataflow validation of webform creations and updates, where guest and permission data are collected and transmitted.
- ·Participate in dataflow reviews, data/impact analysis and data validation of the Enterprise Permission Center (EPC) Restructuring Project.
- ·Lead guest data and marketing incident response investigations and remediations.
- ·Work with Consumer Information Management (CIM), Data Products and Platforms (DPP), Digital and GIS Information Security teams.
- ·Support email compliance review process and tracking, ensuring creatives are compliant with applicable laws and regulations.