Vista, CA 92081 US
An ERP Administrator must balance several roles in the development process, including computer coding, testing, and deployment. They must possess the communication and management skills needed to oversee and manage multiple teams continually working on updating code sections, testing the updated sections, and deploying them. Responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting the company's enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system. The ERP Administrator must have a strong understanding of ERP systems and be able to troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will also have experience with various IT systems and technologies and excellent communication and customer service skills.
What you Will be Doing
- Automate and streamline processes to enhance the efficiency of ERP system deployments, configuration management, and monitoring;perform diagnostic testing before deployments.
- Installing and integrating ERP software/apps that interact with the rest of our current software infrastructure.
- Writing Scripts for Automation and ERP better performance while designing user-Friendly interfaces and functionality.
- Preparing technical and training ERP manuals as well as providing support for end user.
- Evaluate and research new database features, versions, and technologies. Stay up to date on the latest ERP software trends and technologies.
- Develop and implement new features and enhancements to the ERP system and propose improvements accordingly.
- Advise the company's IT infrastructure security protocols and help manage the security of ERP system and data.
- Monitor the performance of the ERP system and identify and resolve performance issues.
- Maintain and improve the company's cloud infrastructure and On-premises.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence and Information Technology to optimize system performance, troubleshoot production issues, and plan for capacity and scalability.
- Implement and manage backup and disaster recovery strategies for the ERP system, ensuring data integrity and business continuity.
- Collaborate with security teams to implement and maintain robust security measures, including access controls, vulnerability management, and compliance.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing code bugs.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing wastage.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Skills:
- 5 Years' experience in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or related) or equivalent work experience required.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer, preferably with a focus on ERP system with an understanding of DevOps methodologies, continuous development, and integration.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, such as Infor CSI, Microsoft Dynamics, and Hana SAP.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (e.G., Python, Bash) and experience with automation/configuration management tools (e.G., Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.G., AWS, Azure, GCP) and containerization technologies (e.G., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of networking concepts, security best practices, and data backup and recovery strategies.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing and SaaS
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- 401K Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
We are committed to a safe, drug-free workplace by performing pre-employment background checks and substance testing.
- No relocation assistance or visa sponsorships available for this position.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Our company complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.