Electrical Controls Engineer
Union, MO 63084 US
What You'll Do:
- Electrical project management work directly with project PM and/or customers.
- Work with UL 508A, IEC, ISO, and CE.
- Design and create electrical schematics for UL and CE listed industrial control panels using Bentley Promis.E design software based on mechanical design spec.
- Assists and oversees the manufacturing of control panels.
- Create PLC programs in RSLogix 500 and 5000.
- Create OIT screens using RSView.
- Testing PLC and OIT programs on machine in-house and onsite.
- Troubleshooting of machinery operations and control circuits.
- Service control support. Work with Field Service Techs to resolve control issues.
- Use SAP to reference control components.
- Create new SAP electrical parts numbers and descriptions.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering preferred;or AS degree in Industrial Controls and 10+ years’experience with emphasis in PLC programming.
- Skill sets preferred, not required: UL 508A, CE requirement for panel design, RSlogix 5000.
- Minimum five years of experience as an Electrical Controls Engineer.
- Wonderware experience a plus.
- Good knowledge of 24VDC control/safety circuits thru 575VAC 3PH power circuits.