Electrical Designer (Revit)
Cleveland, OH 44114 US
Location: Cleveland, OH - Pittsburgh, PA
Work Schedule: Standard Hours, Onsite, Full-Time
Hybrid/Remote Options: Hybrid
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Citizenship Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, Permanent Resident
Electrical Designer Position and Responsibilities:
As an Electrical Designer with recent, REVIT Experience, you will create and establish simple designs consistent with good practices, client requirements and conformance to Codes & Standards. Designers also apply standard drafting techniques to generate and interpret drawings in support of assigned projects and provide guidance and leadership to drafters to ensure that all established Company and client design standards and practices are followed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Generate design and detail drawings including plans/sections, and isometrics to support Discipline Leads.
- Manage and maintains the Project Documentation (e.G., flat files, reference/stick files, CAD drawings).
- Serve as Project Lead and/or Discipline Lead for select single- and select multi-discipline projects by estimating work hours, developing scope of work, making staffing recommendations, checking drawings, completing quality processes, providing monthly Discipline updates, and attending project meetings.
- Interact with Clients to convey project design and identify scope changes.
- Interact with other departments and suppliers to obtain pertinent information.
Education, Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- **Experience "Required to perform AutoCAD and "Revit design .
- Associate degree in a technical discipline or related experience.
- 5+ years of drafting experience.
- 5+ Years of Revit experience.
- Working knowledge of National Electric Codes, reference documents and guides.
- Knowledge of power distribution (480V 12kV, lighting, grounding, motor controls, and heat tracing).
- Demonstrated electrical design experience in energy, chemical or industrial experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and attention to detail abilities.
- Strong multitasking and organizational abilities for efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Our Client Offers:
We offer a growth and learning culture which encourages and supports employee development through a wide variety of tools and resources such as the company Learning Management System, Learning Center. Provides an opportunity to bring your talents and expertise to a successful and growing organization for your career advancement goals. Additionally, we offer a highly competitive compensation and the following comprehensive benefits package, based on eligibility and plan terms/changes:
- A hybrid work model for work-life flexibility (based on business and client needs)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company paid Short/Long Term Disability, Life, AD&D, and Travel insurance.
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Certifications and Registrations (as applicable)
- Employee Assistance Program