Electrical Engineer - Education
Long Beach, CA 90815 US
Salary: $116, 480-$130, 000
Our company has an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Electrical Engineer who has 6+ years of experience in the design of electrical systems for new buildings and renovations within the Higher Education market. Working on college campuses offers an opportunity to design a variety of buildings: Laboratories, Student Centers, Administration Buildings, Vocational Labs, Natatoriums, Athletic Facilities, and more.
As a mid-to-senior level engineer, you will lead an electrical design team performing field verification, design team coordination, construction document preparation, permitting, and construction administration. Electrical design includes medium voltage, power distribution, lighting design, lighting controls, and fire alarms.
Work with our team to create the future of education!
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering Field
- Registered Professional Engineer license required
- Division of State Architecture (DSA) and Municipal experience preferred
Upon eligibility, some of the benefits offered:
- 13 Observed Company paid holidays a year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Employer-paid Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans such as: Accident, Critical Illness, and Pet Insurance
- Tuition & Training Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate eligibility and up to 25% employer match