Camarillo, CA 93012 US
We are searching for an experienced electrical engineer to become a key, hands-on member of our product development and design team. The right candidate will design, implement, and support mixed signal hardware from schematic capture to production.
- Work Experience (post graduate): 5+ years design experience with BSEE, or 2+ years with MSEE.
- Experience with analog closed loop controls design in industrial environments.
- Experience with designing on board and offline power supplies.
- Experience with simulation tools for analog circuits.
- Experience with multi-layer board level design and EMC practices.
- Must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident due to our ITAR registration.
- This is a full-time position located at our Camarillo, CA facility.
- Post-graduation relevant work experience is nonnegotiable.
- Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering, MS preferred.
- Power electronic circuits.
- Basic FPGA programming.
Pay Range: $100, 000 to $120, 000 annual salary.