Chandler, AZ 85226 US
- Design and debug schematics and PCB layouts to meet product requirements using Altium.
- Work closely with mechanical engineers to integrate design into product housings.
- Communicate often with firmware engineers to ensure design fluidity.
- Read, understand, and implement requirements from safety standards into product design.
- Manage E-BOM and alternate component lists.
- Work with testing to develop and execute test plans.
- Communicate issues, roadblocks, and concerns to project management teams.
- Write technical documentation for internal and external purposes.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Five (5) years minimum experience in circuit and layout design.
- Experience with microcontrollers is a must.
- Proficient in designing schematics and PCB layouts using standard ECAD systems such as Altium, Mentor Graphics, or Eagle.
- Working knowledge of DC motor control and battery management systems for Lithium batteries.
- Understanding of PCB design for high-volume manufacturing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with standard product development processes and stage gates.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Firmware/Software knowledge is a plus