Sun Valley, CA 91352 US
- Performs inspections of various magnetics as listed in job packet documentation.
- Establishes priority of job packets by using due dates and best judgment to move products to the Shipping Department or Stock Room.
- Generates Certificates of Conformance and provides data as required for products to be shipped to customers.
- Interfaces with Engineering as needed for assistance with procedures or documentation issues.
- Notifies supervisors and other personnel of production problems and assists in identifying and correcting these problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Performs dimensional inspections per the AQL sampling plan or as directed by Customers.
- Performs 100% visual inspection per workmanship standard.
- Ensure that incoming materials received from external providers (Suppliers) meet our Purchase Order requirements (Quality Clauses).
- Ensures that outgoing products meet internal and Customer requirements.
- Basic knowledge of performing first articles per AS9102.
- Basic knowledge of requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies per J-STD-001.
- In-depth knowledge of inspection acceptance/rejection criteria of electronic assemblies/components in accordance IPC-A-610, Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies