Chatworth, CA 91343 US
Reports To: Fab & Assy Supervisor
Minimum qualifications: The candidate must be a team player, should be able to work independently, act decisively, and have above-average planning and organizational skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
Experience: Preferred 3 years of experience reading and understanding aerospace electrical schematics and use of required tools. Aircraft wire harness experience is preferred.
Education: A minimum of high school education or GED with previous experience is required. A two or four-year degree is preferable, but not mandatory.
Working conditions: Sitting, walking, and standing for up to 10 hours in the Day. Able to lift 25 lbs. As required.
Minimum 40 work hours expected per week during company operating hours. Some overtime may be required.
Other Duties may be assigned as appropriate.
AUTHORITY Has the authority to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity relating to the product, process, and quality system. To identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system. To initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels. To verify the implementation of solutions and control further processing or delivery of non-conforming products until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Must be able to operate required hand tools such as calibrated wire crimpers and strippers.
2. Build to drawing and schematics, will need to be able to operate fixtures and tooling as required to complete his or her electrical installation assignments.
3. Supports and practices continual improvement of the QMS and adheres to and practices AS9100 procedures.
4. Must be team-oriented, and provide instruction and guidance to others as required.
5. Observe and adhere to all Dynamo Aviation safety procedures and regulations.
6. Participate in problem-solving and continuous improvement efforts.
7. Must be able to communicate to peers and supervision on work status.
8. Regular attendance is required, 10 hours a day Monday thru Friday. Over time may be required when scheduled.
9. Must practice good housekeeping habits.
10. May be required to perform other duties as assigned.