Sterling, VA 20164 US
Type: Contract (Min 6 –12 Months), possible Direct/FT options following contract assignment
Location: Sterling, Virginia 20164
# of Positions: 2
Must- Have Skills:
- Must be able to build Cat 5e cable and Cat 6e cable
- Electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Performs a wide range of electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in building cables know how to read drawings and cable run sheet. Using hand crimp tools, DMC, Molex, Terminal lug crimper, Client, Hirose, JST tool and BNC crimper.
- Must have knowledge of industry of electronic, Must be familiar with connector, Molex, Client, AMP, Cannon, JST, Hirose, Mil spec, Cannon etc.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of experience of soldering PC board surface mount and through-hole components and Mil Connector.
- Prefer not required IPC-620 and IPC-J-STD-001