San Diego, CA 92121 US
All job duties and responsibilities of an Electronic Assembler 2 plus:
- The ability to do Fine-Pitch soldering
- The ability to work under very limited supervision and direction
- The ability to competently and consistently perform end process inspection AND report errors or inconsistencies to Lead or Supervisor to ensure Continuous Process Improvement
- A proven command of technical terminology used in the Assembly process
- Consistently demonstrate the highest levels of efficiency and accuracy
- Exhibit a thorough knowledge of the iTECH product line
- Exhibit consistent effective communication with Supervisor and appropriate departments (such as Shipping and Receiving) in regards to the status of the assigned jobs under production
Education and Experience:
- High school education;at least 3-5 years of related experience or training;or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledgeable in IPC J-Std and IPC 610 Industry Standards
- Experience assembling products in ALL functional areas of the production floor
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Typical physical effort includes frequent lifting of moderately weighted materials
- The use of fine motor skills in the hands to assemble products and use hand tools.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time performing repetitive assembly tasks.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach.
- Work performed in a production shop environment.
- May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shifts from one station to another, during the assembly process.