Engineering Project Manager
Butler, PA 16001 US
Our client is a world-class, innovative supplier of quality assurance and process automation equipment to the global packaging markets, with equipment installed on all 6 inhabited continents around the world.
Throughout their 90+-year history, our client has established a reputation for producing equipment with unmatched accuracy, reliability, and performance.
At thier global headquarters in Butler, PA, all product design, development, manufacturing, and support is performed by an interdepartmental team of engineering, manufacturing, procurement, quality assurance, and marketing professionals. Product sales and service is supported by a Global team that is strategically located in 13 field offices around the world. Their Butler, PA campus also includes a subsidiary, where world-renowned scientists provide respected glass research and training services.
We are currently looking for a results-driven Engineering Project Manager for their Butler, PA headquarters. This critical position will be responsible for managing multi-disciplinary engineering projects for new product development & support, featuring advanced measurement methods and cutting-edge technologies that help maintain and grow their market position and protect our brand. Specifically, the position is responsible for:
- Developing, planning, and managing the activities associated with one large project or several smaller projects that include custom applications and non-conformances. This includes developing and maintaining project plans, risk registers, error budgets, etc.
- Providing technical leadership and supervision to a project team that is typically comprised of 5 to 10 electrical, mechanical, software, and systems engineers.
- Communicating and coordinating project plans with the broader interdepartmental team to ensure successful product launch and support.
- Communicating project status and key product features to internal stakeholders and customers.
- Key performance metrics include delivering projects on time, within budget, and to specification, as well as the ability to provide technical leadership and professional development to project team members.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Software, or Computer Engineering.
- At least 10 years of technical engineering experience. Candidates with a strong technical background are desired.
- At least 5 years of product development project management experience.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, product development environment.
- A Master's degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- A Systems engineering background where the candidate served in a lead technical role prior to managing projects.
- Industry experience developing electromechanical products equipped with an HMI.
Company offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, profit sharing based on business conditions, and a comprehensive benefits package. The Butler, PA campus features an on-site gym, basketball court, and lunch room.
Relocation assistance will be considered.
If you are looking for a career with a stable, fast-growing company that produces leading-edge products that are used around the world, our client is for you.
U. S. Workers Only. EOE