FST- Southern CA (LA/ San Diego)
CA, CA US
Looking for a D1 Field Service Technician to cover Southern California area of LA or San Diego (Gen. Territory).
Must have an active driver's license and Proof of COVID vaccination, along with their own reliable transportation.
The Field Technician/Customer Service Engineer will provide break-fix troubleshooting and repair services to our customers.
General FST responsibilities:
- 40-hrs/week (on-call nights/weekends required).
- Must be able to work overtime when required (limited OT with Manager approval beforehand).
- Must have excellent communications and customer service skills, and demonstrate leadership and creative thinking.
- Provide quality customer support and relations through use of customer management skills and other D1Employees.
- Diagnose machine performance problem.
Installing, repairing and troubleshooting workstations, Printers, Scanners, Routers, & Switches
- Installing and repairing Servers
- Troubleshoot and installing in LAN-WAN environments
- Provide some desk side technical support for hardware and software
- Perform analysis to effectively identify potential problems to eliminate problems in the future
- Maintain requisite technical competence to support the hardware and software
- Install, move, add, and change hardware and related peripherals in accordance with the Change Management Process
- Taking appropriate actions to mitigate or eliminate hardware/software problems
- Handle General Territory.
- Perform applicable preventative maintenance, per OEM specifications
- A+ce, Vehicle, ability to travel overnight and pull after hours on-call
- Standby and travel are a requirement, normally 150 mile radius
- Needs mechanical abilities and printer skills as well as PC repair and software
- High school/College/Military/Tech School/IT course.
Required Years of Experience:
- 2+ Years