Field Sales Manager
San Jose, CA 95138 US
As a member of the Americas sales team, the individual will facilitate the design-in and sales of power semiconductor products. He or she will be responsible for technical support regarding new and existing projects to the OEM customers with the responsibility of developing and growing revenue at established key and new accounts. The position will require a solid understanding of the product portfolio, the Expert design software and the ability to present the right solutions highlighting the company value proposition. The position also requires a deep understanding of the customers design requirements for AC/DC power conversion. The individual will report to the Director of Sales, Americas based in San Jose.
- Technical lead and first point of contact for all customer requests and support
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at key accounts
- Develop and present technical presentations and discuss design solutions that meet the customer's requirements
- Prepare (with FAE's inputs) technical solutions explaining product features and benefits
- Capture all commercial information including application, program name, volume, CM partner location and SOP.
- Manage customer forecast, prepare sales reports and territory updates
- Pre-sales support to provide assurances to the customer that the product will work for the application
- Post-sales support to assist with integration of the product into the design/working scenario or to help the customer out of a problem situation with the product
- Extensive travel required to selected focus customers (80%).
- BSEE required
- Experience in power electronics with emphasis on power conversion topologies (Buck, Boost, Fly-back, Forward, LLC, PFC converters)
- Experience in applications and/or design of end equipment using control ICs & power semiconductors
- Knowledgeable in usage of various electronic test and EMC equipment
- Strong presentation skills a must
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with all team members
- Must be time efficient with the ability to support many active projects in parallel
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
- Preference given to the California presence, not a must-have
- Additional language skills in Mandarin Chinese to support regional partners is a plus.