Field Service Engineer
Ridgewood, NJ 07423 US
- Assist in service repair, PM, and field installation of diagnostic ultrasound equipment.
- Work with experienced field engineers on basic troubleshooting and service repair needs on designated equipment
- Utilize analytical skills and technical savvy to resolve customer issues from data collection, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner, ordering repair parts, and managing cycle times.
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately become a perceived partner in their business.
- Two or more years of experience with computer numerical controlled machining, preferred.
- Experience with Web applications as well as Microsoft suite of products.
- Experience with servicing diagnostic ultrasound equipment for Esaote, Client, Philips and/or Siemens is ideal.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License. Willing to travel in the NJ/NY area as needed.
- High school diploma or GED and 2 or more years of experience servicing electronic equipment.
- Certificate or Associate's degree in biomedical engineering, mechanical engineering, or related field.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing diagnostic ultrasound equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.