Field Service Technician
Wayne, PA 19087 US
DecisionOne is looking for 1 FTE tech to support a full time role in Baltimore, MD.
This will require 8 hours per day on an ongoing basis during business houres.
Candidates must provide proof of their COVID vaccinations, have reliable transportation and are required to wear steel-toed shoes & safety glasses on site.
Technicians are expected to be experienced IT Support Resources with a high level proficiency in PC workstation software support, hardware maintenance (including printer, laptops, and workstations) clear communications and advanced customer support experience.
The technicians will be responsible for managing requests within the following technical areas:
- Deskside Support Services: Workstation related incidents, Workstation related applications and software, Workstation break-fix, Workstation Install, Move, Changes and Disposal (IMACD)
- Network Support Services: Assist GAF remote staff with network, firewall, router, and switch related incidents, change and Install, Moves, Add, Changes, and Disposal (IMACD)
- Server Support Services: Assist GAF remote staff with server and systems related incidents, changes, and Install, Moves, Add, Changes and Disposal
- Additional tasks include: Software application & Hardware break/fix support, Service Requests & incident and problem management.
Aid with the onboarding of new hires and provide any other assistance within the skill set of resource ability as required
- Active Directory - Must possess knowledge of Unlocking accounts, modifying group memberships, check user status, and other Level 1 tasks. NOT MS Server Software Certified;however, general knowledge. This goes into assisting with new hires and requests. Neelam can provide more details on what might be required in this space.
- Windows 10 / 11 - Must have an understanding of how Microsoft Windows OS works, and how to support device issues relating to Software, Hardware, and Network.
- Google Suite - Knowledge of the Google Browser and how to access and troubleshoot Google Docs, Meet, Sheets, Gmail, Chat, Calendar, and more.
- WMS - Warehouse Management Systems. These scanners are extremely urgent to the business. (The tech will be trained on this once arriving onsite)
- Zebra Printer knowledge beneficial
- Mobile Device Support - phones and tablets---GENERAL KNOWLEDGE setting up email or resolving issues with devices
- Network - Configuring / troubleshooting Wifi---SMARTHANDS This is from the laptop side, wifi configurations, can you ping gateway, access the internet. Determine is a laptop. Lan or Wan issue and then get the SD involved to re-assign a ticket. Etc
- Service Now - Possess knowledge of Opening, Updating, and Closing Tickets
- Communication - Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with leaders
- High school/College/Military/Tech School/IT course.
- 2 years +