ITIL Services Contractor
Warrendale, PA 15086 US
Location: WRN - Hybrid - 2 days off site
Duration: 12 months
- Bachelor's degree in business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience in lieu of degree required
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes;experience with administration or support of IT Service Management tool required
- Cherwell experience preferred or any other IT Service Management tool
- Knowledgeable in the areas of designated responsibility;ITIL certification preferred
- Minimum of 4 years'experience designing, implementing, and supporting business processes required;experience in IT Service Management required
- Minimum of 4 year's experience with Microsoft products required
- Knowledgeable of project management and SDLC principles.
- Provide ITIL subject matter expertise for the firm
- Lead efforts with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to analyze, design, and implement updates to existing processes or creation of new processes
- Lead division-wide initiatives by identifying deliverables, creating plan/schedule, and guiding resources assigned.
- Lead Implementation of new features and functionality in the service management application
- Manage the team's work queues to ensure team workload is addressed and completed.
- Participate in projects and work requests fulfilling work activities and acting as a liaison for the ITIL Services team.
- Develop dashboards and metrics to measure delivery of services and process maturity
- Create, maintain, and publish documentation including user documentation, processes, and procedures, and ITIL Services SharePoint site pages.
- Participate in internal user group meetings with business-facing and IT-facing customers
- Provide leadership, mentoring, knowledge transfer and guidance to team.
- Adhere to and recommend improvements to the team's processes and procedures.
- Assist in developing strategies for Service Management function.
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate flexibility in being able to work independently when required, and also as part of a team
- Demonstrate a cooperative attitude and effective interpersonal and communication skills with clients and co-worker