Information Security Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 US
Duration: 12 months
Start Date: 3/4/2024
Our client is seeking a Security Engineer to provide support for multiple information security-related initiatives.
- Lead the delivery of the CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) solution in line with the technical designs drafted by ISG.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) efforts and help ISG in evaluating suitable products, identifying the best fit for our clinets requirements and lead the delivery of the chosen solution.
- Provide thought leadership and SME guidance across the CASB and DLP efforts to consider people, process and technology elements.
- Work with the broader ISG group and other relevant stakeholders, such as Data Governance and Risk functions, to understand security requirements and translate them into use cases for implementation.
- Work with the relevant engineering and support groups to plan for the testing and deployment of monitoring policies.
- Provide support and guidance in determining the operating model for CASB and DLP.
- Provide support to the business transition process for operationalization.
- Experience in industry leading CASB and DLP products.
- Industry recognized technical certifications are desirable (CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK, SABSA, TOGAF).
- Microsoft technical certifications are desirable (Azure Solutions Architect, Azure Security Engineer, 365 Security Administrator).
- Strong experience with Azure and Office 365 platform capabilities.
- Previous experience working with Palo Alto products.
- Familiarity with security and privacy regulations impacting financial services such as SOX and GDPR.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- The Security Engineer will be expected to work on multiple initiatives/deliverables simultaneously and to interface with other initiatives that have an impact on their domain.