Information Security Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 US
Location: Hybrid (3 days in the office, 2 at home) or Remote
Duration: 12 months
Start Date: 3/4/2024
Our client is seeking a Security Engineer to provide support for multiple information security-related initiatives.
- Lead the delivery of a number of security products for the Security Operations group under ISG.
- Establish and document security requirements and use cases for the security products in scope for delivery.
- Work closely with project managers on outlining the key tasks, refining delivery plans.
- Act as a technical SME on resolution of conflicts around security requirements, broader IT impact and end-user experience for business users.
- Provide assistance to implementation of relevant security policy changes.
- Play an active part in acceptance testing and production deployment.
- Provide relevant documentation and support required for the operational and business handover prior to go-live.
- Experience delivering and configuring operational security products such as SIEM, Vulnerability management, PKI management and Application Whitelisting solutions.
- Strong experience with Azure and Office 365 platform capabilities.
- Experience working in Windows and Linux environments and ability to administer and debug changes.
- Experience working with virtual server and desktop environments such as VMware and Citrix.
- Industry recognized technical certifications are desirable (CISSP, CCSP, CompTIA Security+, GIAC security essentials).
- Microsoft technical certifications are desirable (Azure Solutions Architect, Azure Security Engineer, 365 Security Administrator, MCSE).
- Familiarity with security and privacy regulations impacting financial services such as SOX and GDPR.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- The Security Engineer will be expected to work on multiple initiatives/deliverables simultaneously and to interface with other initiatives that have an impact on their domain.