Pittsburgh, PA 15223 US
Since 1975, our client has developed more than 20 unique systems for a wide variety of applications. They believe that a collaborative and creative approach is vital to produce beautiful, functional, and healthy designs.
Our client works with architects and contractors to get their products specified on major construction projects. They have worked on many large-scale commercial projects nationwide.
The ideal applicant must have experience in commercial sales, glazing industry experience is preferred, and be willing to work from our client's facility in Pittsburgh.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Making outbound calls to potential customers.
- Maintaining customer database.
- Explaining product features and benefits.
- Working leads and closing sales.
- Following up with potential leads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Technical aptitude with ability to learn or product catalog and the technical aspects of our systems and communicate them with clients.
- Experience in a sales role with success.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and organized.
Compensation will be based on salary and commission.
This position includes our client's benefits program, including health plan, profit sharing, and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time Exempt