Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 US
Hybrid Role: 2 days per week in the office.
Must have ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Develop user-facing features using React.Js
- Develop modern, highly responsive web-based UI
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinate with various teams working on distinct layers and processes
- Have knowledge of accessibility/UX best practices and Section 508 compliance, and/or WCAG 2.0 standards
- Administer Developer training.
- Conduct Code Reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 4-8 years of software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of experience with React.Js
- Experience with SASS
- Familiarity with RESTful web services, Service workers
- Hands-on experience with response frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Knowledge of modern dev tools Webpack, Babel, NPM, Enzyme
- Experience with UI design
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Experience with GIT