Magellan- Tier 2 HD Analyst- Tulsa, OK
Tulsa, OK US
This position is onsite at the Client location in Tulsa, OK. - Candidate must have their own reliable transportation.
This dedicated position is to support the TAS at Magellan handling desktop Tier 2 tickets. This position requires a higher level of skills, including, but not limited to, Linux, Networking and Server skills.
Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support.
Monday - Friday - Hours TBD (1 hour lunch - non billable)
- General technical skills Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office Suite, Exchange, Active Directory, Networking, Wired and Wireless, Desktop and Laptop basic HW knowledge.
- Specific technical skills - Basic understanding of SQL, relational databases, Boolean statements, report structure and design, Single sign on (SSO), mobile app usage.
- Excellent customer service skills including telephone etiquette, listening skills, empathy, sense of urgency and enthusiasm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with end-users, peers, management, and client personnel. Accuracy in spelling, grammar, pronunciation & enunciation is a necessity. High level of reading and comprehension.
- Demonstrated organization and work prioritization skills
- Ability to utilize available resources
- Must be both team-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Requires promptness and adherence to scheduled work times, in accordance with company attendance standards
- Must work independently with minimum supervision
- Effectively using Remote Desktop Management (RDM) tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with frequent changes
- Must be able to determine incident criticality or escalate action to secure the appropriate resolution provider, using the tools provided. Customer identification and verification of problem through probing questions and effective listening skills, while using provided processes and/or systems.
- Technical School or College Degree
Required Years of Experience:
- 1 to 2 years technical help desk or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with using Remote tools as well as experience on Software and Hardware for Mobile Devices, Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers