Maryland 1st Grade Stationary Engineer
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005 US
Currently looking for a licensed Maryland 1st Grade Stationary Engineer/Boiler Operator.
- Observe and interpret readings on gauges, meters and charts which register various aspects of the system’s operation, adjusting controls to ensure safe operation of the system.
- Record system parameteres on log sheets and maintain proper equipment operations.
- Keep machinery and equipment of the system in good working order.
- May direct and coordinate activities of other workers (not stationary engineers) in performing tasks directly related to operating and maintaining the system.
- May require rotating shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in centrifugal chiller operations and central utility plant operations
- Candidate will be required to stand watch in the Chill Water Plant
- HVAC technician experience preferred
- OSHA 10 training a plus
- Must have a valid Maryland Class 1 stationary engineers