Chandler, AZ 85226 US
Our company seeks a passionate and driven Mechanical Engineer to help design new and innovative products. This position will work closely with engineering, industrial design, and testing teams to ensure the fastest path to market while maintaining our strict design, quality, and safety requirements.
- Design production intent components and products using Solidworks 3D CAD and drafting tools.
- Communicate with industrial design teams to maintain the brand vision and guidelines.
- Work with testing teams to understand issues and implement resolutions.
- Read, understand, and implement requirements from safety compliance standards into product designs.
- Manage product bill-of-materials (BOMs).
- Communicate issues, roadblocks, and concerns to project management teams.
- Research and choose materials for products that meet design and cost targets.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Five (5) plus years of experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with 3D modeling using Solidworks or similar 3D CAD software.
- Familiar with high-volume manufacturing processes and techniques and knowledge of design requirements for each method.
- Working knowledge of standard machine shop techniques.
- Ability to use GD&T effectively.
- Experience with compliance safety standards