Hulmeville, PA 19020 US
- Perform engineering studies and calculations with specific focus in pipe stress analysis and hydraulic analysis
- Prepare equipment specifications and scopes of work and provide procurement and construction support services through evaluation of equipment bid submittals, development of technical bid tabulations, vendor deliverable review and RFI dispositions.
- Provide technical support for customers and support regional business development initiatives as a technical resource.
- Review calculations, drawings, and reports produced by other engineers in the office.
- Manage progress of projects relative to established plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Contribute to company improvements in work flow, methods of work execution, and technical standards.
- Establish project design bases through interpretation of relevant industry codes & standards including ASME, API, PIP, etc.
- Supervise work of others, at times functioning as project manager, project leader, or technical consultant.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Strong mechanical aptitude of various mechanical systems
- Five years of prior professional experience
- Exposure to the Metals, Midstream Oil & Gas, Refineries & Petrochemical and/or Utilities & Power Generation industries
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Preferred - Professional Engineer (PE) certification and ability to obtain certification in other states