Molding Team Member (Pit Crew)
San Antonio, TX 78264 US
This position is responsible for mold changes for injection molding presses to support the production schedule.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set injection molding molds in accordance with schedule.
- Connect water, hot runner, initial process set-up with robot and machine
- Assist Proc. Eng/Proc Techs with minor start-up procedures and repairs
- Able to perform color changes
- Comply with Reyes Automotive Group safety program
- Conduct 5S activity
- Conduct material changes per Production Schedule
- Maintain Pit Crew Carts for 5S and restocking
- Apply oil pads to floor where needed
- Maintain purge and mold change records, to be completed daily
- Communicate daily issues to Pit Crew GL. And/or Proc. Eng.
- Abide by and ensure the following of all set safety standards
- Complete machine Platen PM
- Any other related work deemed necessary by your manager
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- ¿Minimum 1 year experience in fast paced manufacturing environments
- Technical experience preferred. Automotive industry preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Articulate communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to work with all levels in the organization and across cultures
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
- 100% will be spent on the production floor completing work related to the position.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds individually and team lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to perform this job safely in accordance with standard operating procedures without endangering the health or safety of self or others. Must wear all personal protective equipment where required.