North Little Rock, AR 72117 US
North Little Rock, AR
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing Zero Harm principles, policies, and procedures while complying will all applicable regulations.
- Review the KPI monitoring systems and identify potential improvements in plant operations.
- Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Prioritize and execute projects based on critical needs.
- Provide support and guidance to site operations to meet daily work demands.
- Investigate complaints and suggestions that arise from interviews with supervisors and operators.
- Analyze and troubleshoot process problems to make continuous and permanent improvements.
- Perform Management of Change (MOC) evaluations and participate in Process Hazard Analysis
- Maintain process documentation, operating instructions and LOTO procedures
- Participate or lead incident investigations
- Ensure compliance with company and industry standards.
- Share Best Management Practices from the North Little Rock plant with other RPS facilities and assist in implementation when applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years'experience in manufacturing or plant environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work cross discipline (i.E., Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical)
- Process Control experience preferred
- Comfortable integrating new technology into an existing business environment
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Experience in a Union environment is preferred
- Up to 10% travel
- Relocation Policy does apply for this position.