PLC Support Specialist
West Chester, PA 19341 US
- Support our customer and Field Service Technicians in service cases related to PLC / PC / HMI via Remote Services
- Support our customers and Field Service Technicians onsite in the field if necessary
- Short travels for signal exchange with customer's SCADA system are required
- Previous experience or equivalent training in a field of technology such as an electrical or an electromechanical field, or degree in engineering or related technical degree is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years'experience in machine maintenance is required.
- Previous field service experience preferred
- Solid electrical/programming knowledge
- Experience with Siemens in an industrial PLC environment preferred (optional Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley)
- Knowledge of drive technology and switchgear construction
- Knowledge and experience in Software creation with Siemens S7 and TIA Portal and the Visualization Software WinCC flexible
- Ability to travel up to 40-50% in USA and Canada, occasional worldwide required