Portage, IN 46368 US
Follows the lead of the Packaging Specialists during the packaging of a batch and during the closing of a batch. Inspects the finished product before placing the finished product into a carton. Checks the quality of the finished product by performing in process checks and documenting findings in batch record. Notifies Quality and Production Supervisors if the product fails the required specifications.
There are 2 positions available - one for 1st shift, one for 3rd shift.
- Maintains a cGMP area.
- Follows all required SOPs and work instructions and safety procedures.
- Documents all required information to ensure compliance.
- Performs in process checks efficiently.
- Supports packaging operators during the opening and closing of a batch.
- Places finished product into cartons and seals.
- Supports engineering studies.
- Supports weekly and monthly cleans.
- Follows all DEA requirements to ensure compliance to regulations.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required;college degree desired.
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Desire to work in fast paced, heavily regulated environment that requires significant attention to detail;high degree of accuracy and utmost integrity to ensure the safety and efficacy of our products.
- Willingness to work various shifts in a 24/7 operation.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure effective inspection.
- Willingness to be proactive;comfortable in raising concerns regarding inspection results.
- Ability to take specific direction, with no room for error.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and collaborate effectively across teams, functions and shifts.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.