Process Control Engineer
Union, MO 63084 US
- Position requires knowledge of Automation Controls and their application in the Food Processing Industry.
- Develop Process Control solutions using traditional PLC and Model Predictive Controls.
- There will be up to 35% travel to commission new solutions.
- Design and or Review automation and network strategies for our equipment
- Optimize Processes for better performance and quality in the Food and Snack Industry.
- Assist the Sales and Project teams to win new business (Advisor to costing, design and controls questions).
- Design and/or supervise design of PLC and Predictive Model Control solutions.
- Commission system, train operators and plant engineers pertaining to the equipment or system controls.
- Electrical engineer experience and able to travel up to 35%.
- Process Dynamics experience as it pertains to temperatures, time and product characteristics.
- Understand Process Disturbances, Mean, and Standard Deviation is a plus.
- Experience of programming PLC systems from scratch (RedLion, Allen Bradley & Siemens)
- Experience in a continuous process environment
- Evidence of creating Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Experience with AutoCAD, SCADA or MES system is a plus.
- Understand Fluid and Temperature dynamics.