Tampa, FL 33621 US
Our client is seeking a highly experienced and motivated professional to lead the Engineering and Manufacturing processes of their proprietary equipment. As the Project Manager you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful development, assembly and delivery of the company's projects and products.
- Manage the manufacturing process of prototype and production products, including electrical and mechanical components, ensuring they meet product design specs and prints.
- Oversee the delivery of supplies and components ensuring cost efficiency and high-quality standards.
- Plan and coordinate product manufacturing across suppliers to meet project execution schedules.
- Collaborate with the product design and engineering, and supply chain teams to define make vs. Buy strategy for future product generations.
- Provide technical input to guide manufacturing.
- Support RFQ development for product prototypes and assemblies.
- Investigate and address non-conformances and deviations.
- Maintain documentation for all projects, ensuring up-to-date information.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related industry. Master's degree preferred.
- Possess a PMP Certificate.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing engineering or manufacturing project management.
- Proficient in developing scopes of work for engineering and/or manufacturing.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (English).
- Excellent computer skills.