Sun Valley, CA 91352 US
QA Manager / Management Representative
The QA Manager is responsible for AS9100 compliance. He/she works with various departments to maintain, document, train, and improve the QMS with organizational freedom and unrestricted access to top management to resolve QMS issues.
- Conduct Internal QMS audits to analyze QMS to the AS9100D standard, identifying and documenting any/all gaps in current processes that exist and correcting them when required. Ensuring that the integrity of the QMS is maintained when changes to the QMS are planned and implemented.
- Work effectively with all departments to develop and improve QMS ensuring product reliability, consistency, and traceability.
- Provide quarterly quality status presentations and scorecards to management that: Use quantitative measurement and analysis to identify and reduce problems in production with analysis of product returns, scrap, labor rates, purchased parts, and trends over time. Reporting on the performance of the QMS and opportunities for improvement particularly to top management.
- Develop and monitor continuous improvements. Ensuring the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization
- Work with suppliers/vendors (ASL)to resolve deviations.
- Thoroughly document methods used to set product conformity and consistency. Organize and keep current a records folder that mirrors Client's Document Control Folder structure for effective and transparent record access.
- Review Certificate of Conformance documentation upon completion and sign off to ensure traceability of all products shipped.
- Supervise in process and receiving inspection personnel.
- Review documentation before production release (contract review) to ensure completeness/accuracy/special requirements.
- Assist with the generation, entry, disposition, and handling of NCMR units.
- Interface with customer, government, and regulatory audits, Customer surveys, portals, counterfeit programs, FOD, and ESD requirements.