Quality Control Coordinator
San Antonio, TX 78264 US
- Overall responsibility of this position is to communicate quality issues that may arise.
- Review and disposition material as needed.
- Report daily issue with Quality Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitors and controls quality data for Customer Supplied and Purchased products.
- Coordinates material quality issues with Steel Mills'Technical Representatives and Operations and Sales personnel.
- Controls nonconforming material and customer returns for Customer Supplied and Purchased product for disposition of material.
- Provides material information to Operations and Sales personnel as needed.
- Performs daily update of coil/blank information (status) in Open Trac.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports.
- Completes letters, memos, etc. And assists with projects as needed
- Ability to obtain forklift certification.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two-year degree from college or technical school;or one year related experience and/or training;or equivalent combination of education and experience.