Regional Sales Manager Southwest
Tucson, AZ 85743 US
- Lead the sales process for Products, Pumps, Cyclone, and Valves, product proposals.
- Establishing & maintaining key customer relationships, primary selections, technical sales, establishing pricing strategies, negotiating proposals and securing orders for the company.
- Manage multiple conflicting engagements & prioritize/manage/drive outcomes of cross-regional teams to deliver on customer committed deliverables.
- Be responsible for new business development by prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Accountability for the Products budget in the American Southwest with preparation of budgets & forecasts & other ad hoc reporting as required and support the team to achieve the results.
- Strive for continuous improvements in our 'Safety First'and Quality-focused culture. Grow and develop, engage and motivate a large and diverse team (sales and product support teams) to continually increase customer satisfaction. The clear focus is thorough execution to deliver results.
- Be responsible for Business Development Planning and attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline Engineering or Metallurgy or significant field service technical solutions selling experience preferred.
- At least 10 years specific products (pumps, cyclones, and valves) covering technical capital proposals & field troubleshooting experience within the mineral processing industry.
- Existing strong network of key stakeholders within mineral processing industry.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships and credibility both internally and with external clients with strong customer service skills & technical solutions.
- Demonstrated business acumen to develop realistic business plans with stretch targets and the clear plan to reach those targets.
- Prior experience working with workshops & providing customers with quality products & services at competitive prices and shorter lead times.
- Highly developed negotiation skills and demonstrated experience in conducting successful negotiations as a company representative.
- Highly developed sales skills with the ability to close deals and also willingness to support local sales team.
- Ability to work in a team or individually on multiple concurrent projects.
- Computer experience using standard MS Office suite of programs is required.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced, changing environment while maintaining high attention to detail.