San Jose, CA 95131 US
Hiring SMT Operator for our client in San Jose, CA with SMT equipment experience and 1-3 years of experience.
- The SMT Operator will set up the manual screen printer, SMT pick and place machine, and reflow ovens to ensure all quality aspects for all assembly projects are being met. They may also be trained on operating other machinery related to PCB assembly. Must be flexible and help out in other areas of the manufacturing facility as needed.
- Experience with equipment a plus
- Be able to identify all surface mount components.
- Will assemble PCBA to customer BOM
- Load reels, trays and sticks into proper feeders for SMT.
- Maintain feeders and load components.
- Change orientation of parts regarding polarity.
- Must have very good dexterity with their hands.
- Visually inspect SMT components and process using a microscope when needed and your experience to verify production to meet our high-quality standards. Work closely department lead and quality team to ensure IPC standards are met and exceeded.
- Ability to interpret specifications, work orders, and reports to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions. Interpretation of schematic drawings, diagrams, and blueprints for troubleshooting is preferred.
- Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work activities, and to resolve production problems.
- Perform basic equipment maintenance.
- Prior operator familiar with SMT equipment a plus 1 to 3 years’experience
- Ability to read work instructions and diagrams to complete tasks.
- Preform house-keeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Professionally and effectively communicate both verbally and written with co-workers and management.
- A self-starter with good organizational skills and analytical skills.
- Good work ethic with a liking of working in a small manufacturing facility.
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Be punctual and maintain good attendance and able to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- High school or equivalent preferred