Auburn Hills, MI 48326 US
- Provide customer support through technical knowledge of products and their use in the industry, technical trends and competitor strengths and weakness.
- Respond to internal and external customer requests for technical information for company products and their sales upon application engineering support.
- Assess potential sales of company products and offers solutions based on customer needs.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFQ responses
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports.
- Manage timely accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Must stay current with international variances in cultural and legal issues as pertaining to sales.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Acts as liaison between the customer and manufacturing prior to customer approvals and orders being shipped.
- Field customer calls and addresses and resolves inquiries and technical problems.
- Reviews orders to insure that all information required to build the product is provided.
- Act as liaison between Manufacturing and/or Engineering on customer complaints or special requirements.
- Analyzes cost data and market prices to help increase and assure profitability.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Attend trade shows and standard customer meetings as required.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Meet or surpass New Business development goals.
- Meet or surpass Sales action plan goals.
Minimum Position Specifications
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years'related experience and/or training;or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess two to three year of rubber product experience and sealing products. Must be familiar with Oil & Gas, Industry and distribution
Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.