Senior Civil / Structural Engineer / Project Manager
Tampa, FL 33606 US
- Structural analysis, design, and detailing of concrete, steel, and timber structures.
- Lead the preparation of design concepts, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates.
- Ability to create and lead the team, monitor project progress, set deadlines, solve issues that arise, manage money, ensure stakeholder satisfaction, and evaluate project performance, including the performance of their team members.
- Prepare/review design calculations and check calculations.
- Coordinates design drawings with fellow engineers and drafting technicians.
- Participate in inspection and rehabilitation of existing structures.
- Perform design checks as part of the LEI quality metrics and best practices.
- Help resolve design problems that may include performing field investigation or inspections, detailed design works and detailed checking of design computations done by others.
- Calculates quantity estimates.
- Work closely with other disciplines.
Civil/Structural Engineer/Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. Master's preferred
- Professional Engineering registration in Florida or possess ability to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Ability to work on Federal Projects and meet federal requirements to do so.
- Possession of or eligibility to obtain a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) preferred.
- Experienced with Microsoft products
- Availability and willingness to travel
- Solid math and analytical skills. Very detailed oriented.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95, 000.00 - $150, 000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday