Senior Hardware Design Engineer
Camarillo, CA 93012 US
We are searching for an experienced hardware engineer to become a key, hands-on member of our product design and development team. The right candidate will design, implement, and support mixed signal hardware from schematic capture to production and beyond.
- Post Graduate Work Experience: Minimum 5 years design experience.
- Experience with analog closed loop controls design for industrial circuits.
- Experience with mixed signal embedded control systems.
- Experience with designing on board and offline power supplies.
- Experience with Spice simulation tools for mixed signal circuits.
- Experience with leading/defining constraint-driven PCB layouts using EMC practices.
- We are ITAR Registered (International-Traffic-In-Arms-Regulations). Hired candidate must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.
- This is a full-time position located onsite at our Camarillo, CA facility.
- Minimum Master's degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited university.
- Graduate major must be in analog, power, controls, embedded or related fields.
- Coursework must include control systems and computer/embedded/MCU architecture.
- Power electronic circuits.
- Basic FPGA programming.
- Industrial regulatory standards.
- Motor control theory.
- Matlab and/or Mathcad.
- Embedded system design.
- Basic C-programming.
Pay Range: $120, 000 to $150, 000 annual salary.